Deviants and Deviettes, lend me your ears...or your eyes, cause it's a journal and not...a voice...record...anyway!
Well, guess whose back, back again - nevermind.
As some of you may or may not have noticed, I have been very scarce, since September last year (over 13000 in message centre - ouch!)
Thanks to lack of internet (think dial-up speeds - for my younger watchers, dial-up is a very old form of internet connection with very low speeds - the same internet speed Lincoln had in his first log cabin).
But, other than prehistoric internet speeds, my health also took a bit of a knock, due to both change of season and ridiculous work-related obligations (totally worth it, good experience, great income, all round awesome, lack of sleep, not so much)
But before I bore you further, let me also quickly insert a few other things and then back to the art:
- My girlfriend and I celebrated our 5-year anniversary.
- My box died, was killed, exorcised - no really! Over 290 000 viruses on my processor driver - and that's where my cousin STOPPED counting!
However, for only $6 million dollars, they could fix it, rebuild it, make it better...dundundun So although my PC now wears a red and white jumpsuit (if you have to ask, your childhood is greatly lacking)
- Been doing a lot of studying to improve my craft and hopefully the pieces in the upcoming weeks will show that.
- I'm still hunting down a specific Gen13 cover from the early to mid 90's - so, if you possibly read Gen13 from 1990 - 1998, let me know - I am desperate to just get the specific issue number - that is all!
(If I'm not mistaken, it should be a J. Scott Cambel cover.)
- Happy Christmas, birthday, Valentines, Hannikka, Quanza and everything inbetween.
So with that, back to the art!